The success story of this italian company starts in 1919 when its founder Alfonso Bialetti opened shop in Crusinallo, Italy. Alfonso came up with the genius idea of the Moka pot, a little machine that would revolutionise the way coffee was made at home.
The ‘Moka Induction’ was the first Moka pot that could also be used on induction hobs. Bialetti’s love of coffee, research, & development led to the creation of a little coffee maker suitable for use on gas, electric hotplates and ceramic and induction hobs. This was thanks to the combination of two high-quality materials: aluminium alloy, suitable for food use, for the lid and collection chamber.
“Supremely stylish, this Moka coffee maker from Bialetti brings their most iconic piece to the induction hob.”
A functional combination of materials makes this coffee maker unique and inimitable: the octagonal aluminium collection chamber represents tradition and continuity with the historical Moka Express, while the steel boiler with a truncated conical shape also allows it to be used on induction hobs.
How it works – Basic Stovetop Espresso
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
- Enjoy the espresso on its own or pair it with other ingredients. Add steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
The Bialetti Moka Induction’s simple parts are easy to clean and keep track of. The water chamber is made of stainless steel and the upper chamber is made from aluminum with a gold finish. The handle is a heat-resistant, soft-touch silicone that allows you to handle the device at any time.
The Moka Induction 3 & 6 cup retains the classic design elements of the original Moka Express, including its familiar and distinctive octagonal design, with an elegant blend of high quality and functional materials. The top is crafted from aluminium to preserve the delicious coffee aroma, while the boiler and funnel are made from durable steel and the handle and knob are coated with soft-touch silicone for safe use. It brews about 180mls(3 cup) or 360mls(6 cup) of espresso in a short span of 3-4 minutes.
Bialetti Moka Induction Features
- Rich Stovetop Espresso – Make stovetop espresso that’s flavourful and balanced at home.
- Easy Brewing – Add water, add coffee grounds, heat, and enjoy in 4-6 minutes.
- Simple Parts And Construction – All parts are built simply with durable stainless steel and aluminum.
- Soft-Touch Handle – Allows you to handle the brewer safely, even immediately after use.
- Induction Stove Compatible – Works on all stovetops, including induction.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Silicone
- Brew Capacity: 3 Cup, 6 Cup
- Stovetops: All (Including Induction)
Ready to try the Baletti Moka Induction? Visit us in The Little Shop